I ordered color spray for my car but I got Chrome Protection spray. My order no is 11526497.

I had filed a complain and one executive Rishabh Dubey told me that spray will be replaced.

But in next mail he refused to replace the product. Now they are not sending anyone for replacement..of delivery. This was my first shopping experience with Shopclues and it is the worst. You will never get exactly the same product which is displayed on the website.

I never face this type of service with any E-Commerce site. Now a Brand Name doing this type of cheap activity. If any Shopclue Senior Management watching this message then take a strict action as Customer is Customer.

Your whole business depends upon the customers. I don't want to say anything else to you.

Comments

Slidell, Louisiana, United States #791305

my butt hurts

shopclues

Dear Nilesh,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you in response to the received product. We are getting the concern checked on priority and will share the timely updates with you. Be assured of receiving the plausible resolution from us.

Regards,

ShopClues Support

sherbinkk
to shopclues Ernakulam, Kerala, India #881179

Even I am getting a bad experience from shopclues. Very bad in dealing customers. No getting a proper communication regarding the refund of the amount.Order no:21641025.

Hope to get a proper resp from ur end at-least this time.