1.8
Turnaround Time

Shopclues is definitely the worst online shopping website.I order a no stick kitchen utensil set for Rs.1299 and all I am left with is regret.

They never delivered my order. I had made online payment through Icici net banking but i never received refund. I called them daily for 7 days and i had no reply. I kept on mailing but all i got was apology mails from different representatives and no one seemed to help.

I have sent a mail now as well but there is no reply.

I do not trust this now and i recommend everybody to not buy anything from here.Ever.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. BhartiRathi123 stated that there is a room for improvement of totally waste of money and poor customer support. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of kitchen utensil set and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1299. Shopclues needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kitchen utensil set in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Shopclues.

Had an Experience with Shopclues?

Comments